We can help you with...
We can build enterprise portal, intranet and extranet sites for every aspect of your business using the world class Microsoft SharePoint and Live Tiles Solutions, we can help you with:
- Planning and Strategy
TTS can bring expertise and experience to the planning, strategizing and implementation of your SharePoint solution.
- Business Process Automation
TTS can help you implement Interactive Forms and Workflow to automate inefficient manual business processes.
- Content Management
TTS can help you implement a content publishing process that fits with your organisation's content policy and requirements.
- Development, Implementation and Customization
TTS are certified by Microsoft for SharePoint configuration and development. We have the knowledge and experience to ensure your SharePoint project succeeds.
TTS can help you implement a secure Enterprise Intranet and Extranet environment.
- Integration with Line of Business (LOB) Applications
TTS can integrate your organisations legacy systems, databases and other line of business applications with your Portal, Intranet or Extranet, effectively reducing 'Application Hop' when performing various tasks and business processes.
- Support and Training
TTS can provide support and user training to ensure solution adoption and confidence throughout your organisation.
What does it do?
Our SharePoint Enterprise Portal, Intranet or Extranet solutions can bring many benefits to your organisation and workforce, some of these include:
- One point of reference for quick and easy access to company information
- Powerful content authoring and publishing features
- Business process automation through interactive forms and workflow
- Collaborative features like Blogs, Wikis and Discussion Forums
- Integrate with existing line of business applications to drive consistent performance of common tasks
- An enterprise wide searching capability
- Personalized experiences for employees
- Microsoft Office 365 Integration
- Presence Integration
- Target content to Intranet and Extranet users
- Ensure content security at all times
- Document Management capabilities
SharePoint Content Management
Easily manage unstructured organisational content like documents, web pages, emails, video, instant messengers and more with SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
- Manage Diverse Content
Consolidate diverse content from file shares and personal drives into a centrally managed repository with consistent categorization.
- Satisfy Compliance and Legal requirements
Use the integrated records management capability in SharePoint 2010 Records Center to store and protect business records.
- Efficiently Manage Multiple Websites
Use the built in content publishing and approval tools to manage content deployment to multiple destinations.
- Streamline Business Process
Use interactive forms and tools to automate content driven, collaborative business processes.
Enterprise Search Solution
Our SharePoint Enterprise Search Solutions can bring many benefits to your organisation and workforce, some of these include:
- One point of search to easily find relevant company content and information
- Search across all company data repositories
- Search file shares, Web sites, SharePoint sites, Exchange Public Folders, Lotus Notes databases and third party sources and file types
- Actionable search results
- Use 'People Search' to find people in the organisation, by expertise, job title, department, social distance and common interest
- Integrate with existing systems and repositories to pull content from diverse sources and line of business applications
- Robust security model to ensure compliance and protect IP
- Integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft Office Suite, your company intranet and other SharePoint 2010 solutions
Our SharePoint Collaboration Solutions provide users with a variety of features and tools that help you collaborate efficiently within the workplace, these include:
- Collaborative Workspaces
- Document Workspaces
- Meeting Workspaces
- Project Management
- Shared Calendars
- Alerts and Notifications
- Microsoft Office Integration
- Presence and Instant Messenger Integration
- Blogs and RSS
- Discussion Forums and Surveys
- Extranet Facilities
SharePoint, Office365 and PowerBI better together
Office365 is an integral component of our Business Intelligence Solutions, integrating seamlessly with tools that are familiar and easy to use.
With SharePoint, you can benefit from a fully integrated enterprise portal designed to improve communication and collaboration among individuals, teams, and your entire organization.
When you use SharePoint with PowerBI as a central delivery point for all business intelligence (BI) data, you also have access to a wealth of other capabilities, such as enterprise search, content management, communication, and collaboration.
With SharePoint, you can centrally deploy and manage all your business information and applications through a Web environment that ensures a central place where people can find and access the information they need.
SharePoint also introduces Excel Services, which provides access to Power Query and PowerPivot to enable your users to perform seemingly complex reporting operations with ease.
Tell me more...
Call us now on 1300 667 577 to talk to one of our specialists or use our contact form here.
We will be more than happy to discuss your specific needs and arrange a no obligation demo and free trial.